What data do we collect?
Through our website, we may collect the following information about you: name, nationality, telephone number, e-mail address, CV, and assorted documents needed to verify identity and experience.
Additionally, we may collect data about you through cookies.
How do we use your data?
Personal data collected through the website can be used in order to process traineeship applications.
What are your data protection rights?
– The right to access – You may request access to copies of your personal data. We may charge a small fee.
– The right to rectification – You have the right to request the rectification of incorrect/inaccurate information.
– The right to erasure – You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to data portability – You have the right to request us to transfer the data we collected to another organisation or directly to you, under certain conditions.
– If you make a request, please allow for one month for our response. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact the Permanent Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we collect your data?
– When you submit an application for a traineeship using the form available on our website.
– When you use or view or website through your browser’s cookies.
– We may also receive personal data from our partners, such as our partner universities.
How do we store your data?
– Your data is safely stored at a secure server at our headquarters. Our headquarters engage in a high level of security in relation to your data, including but not limited to pseudonymisation or encryption.
– Finabel keeps traineeship application data for a period of 12 months or as long as it is useful, whichever one is shorter. Once this period has expired, Finabel will delete your data.
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint, or should you feel we have not addressed your concerns in a satisfactory manner, you may contact L’autorité de Protection des Données Belgique:
L’autorité de Protection des Données Belgique
Rue de la presse 35, 1000 Brussels
+32 (0)2 274 48 00