What data do we collect?
– We collect identification data (name, nationality, telephone number, e-mail address, CVs and assorted documents needed to verify identity and experiences)
How do we use your data:
– In order to process your application.
What are your data protection rights:
– The right to access – You may request us access to copies of your personal data. We may charge a small fee.
– The right to rectification – You have the right to request the rectification of incorrect/inaccurate information.
– The right to erasure – You have the right to request the erasure of the personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of the personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to data portability – You have the right to request us to transfer the data we collected to another organization or directly to you, under certain conditions.
– If you make a request, please allow for one month for our response. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email.
How do we collect your data?
– When you apply using the form available on our website.
– Use or view or website through your browser’s cookies.
– Our association might also receive data from your educational institution or partners.
How do we store your data?
– Your data is safely stored at a secure server at our headquarters. They engage in a high level of security in relation to your data, including but not limited to pseudonymization or encryption.
– Finabel will keep your application data for a period of 12 months or as long as it is useful, whichever one is shorter. Once this period has transpired, Finabel will delete your data.
How to contact us:
How to contact the appropriate authority:
Should you wish to report a complaint, or you feel we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner you may contact the L’autorité de Protection des Données Belgique:
L’autorité de Protection des Données Belgique
Rue de la presse 35, 1000 Brussels
+32 (0)2 274 48 00